Monday, August 31, 2015

Vacation Post 1

Hey guys, Wren here. I'm back from visiting my cousins! Callie, Penny, Chloe and I have a lot to show you guys. We had so much fun stuff happen! Today though I'm just going to tell you about getting to Callie's house and getting our sisters back.

This is me Thursday morning:
My mom and dad drove me and my brothers ALL the way over to my Auntie and Uncle's house. It wasn't that long of a trip but I was SO excited that it seemed like it took all day!
You should have been waiting here!! I thought they were driving BACKWARD they were going so slowly!!  -Callie

After we got settled and the boys ran off to play, Callie's mom took us girls out for lunch.
We went to Red Robin (LOL) I had chicken strips but Callie had this giant burger! Then we did a little bit of shopping. I got new sunglasses!

Friday morning Callie and I got up extra early!
Almost before the sun. Because we were headed to Dallas!! Matching Batman shirts FTW!

Callie and I played with our dolls in the back seat.
This drive really did take all morning but we were having so much fun playing with Sadie and Julie that before we knew it we were in Texas:
And a little while after that we hit Dallas.

It was a really pretty city. I liked all the big glass buildings!
Callie really liked that all the bridges were decorated. Some had stars on them. It was pretty cool!

Finally we were at the place we were supposed to meet Aunt Aggie and the little girls!

It seemed like we had to wait FOREVER but just a few minutes later look who showed up:
Penny and Chloe!

Penny is the one wearing the hat:
She and Callie look so much a like!
HI everybody! I am Penelope the Magnificent, magician.... Magnificent doesn't work. Prodigious? -Penny

And this is my little sister Chloe:
No those aren't her real bangs :P I was so glad to see her! Chloe is my best friend in the whole world other than Callie!
Ummmm excuse me Sis! But just because my bangs aren't always attached to my head doesn't mean they're not mine :P -Chloe

We all decided we wanted to go shopping at this special girls' place Aunt Aggie owns. She sells really nice dolls and clothes for the dolls and girls! But to get there we had to go up this super scary ramp thing!
I was really afraid someone was going to go down it while we were trying to go up!

We made is safely though. Here is me and Callie in front of a big picture.
 
Callie ended up getting that dress!

We didn't take a lot of pictures (we were too busy catching up!) but there were lots of girls modeling clothes. This one even had a dog with her!
Chloe almost got that outfit. She liked the sparkly shorts but in the end she got other things!
Sparkles are bae! -Chloe
 
After shopping the grownups decided to treat us to a really nice lunch! I couldn't believe we got to eat somewhere so fancy:
Look at the lights!
I felt like a STAR - Chloe
This was the fanciest place ever! It was like eating in an opera house! -Callie
And the ceilings were HUGE -Penny

Even the bathrooms were extra fancy!

We all got strawberry lemonade and two forks. Can you believe that?!
They even gave us fancy bread and butty while we waiting for our food!

We all decided to get BLTs and Italian soup! It was a real ladies' lunch.
I think that was the fanciest meal I've ever had. I know I felt really grown up!

When we were all done with lunch we went on to have a lot of other adventures before we went back to Callie's house. But those are stories for different posts, and I'm not the only one who is going to tell you about them!

I do want to show you guys what we all got at the store though! Penny got this doll:
Her name is Addy and I'm sure that Penny will tell you all about her later.

Penny also got a purple hoodie and grey pants with blue stars!
She's going to look really good in that!

Callie already has a doll so she just got clothes.
She bought a grey, shimmery skirt, a sparkly, pink sweater and puple ankle boots!

Chloe got a doll too:
Her name is Rebbecca and she wants to be a movie star just like my sister!
Here I come world! I hope you're ready!! -Chloe
 
Chloe also got a sparkly pink dress, a purple sweater with dots:
And sparkly blue shoes!

Now I don't have a doll from Aunt Aggie's yet. But that's because the one I want wasn't going to come out till after we got home from vacation! That's okay though. I still have Sadie and I didn't feel left out!
I still got a brand new outfit! I got a pair of silver pants, a red shirt with the name of the store on it and silver tennies! It was a REALLY fun time! But our vacation posts aren't over yet.

Penny and Chloe are really excited to introduce themselves and we've all got more awesome stuff to show you! I hope you guys are ready to see.

Wrennie

P.S.  Guys! Guess what was in my room when I got home!!
It's my brand new doll! I'll tell you all about her later!

Clothes
Callie:
  1st Outfit
    Shirt: Batman shirt from The Beach Shack
    Skirt: Springfield Collection
    Hat: AG Tee, Shorts, Hat and Bracelet Set
    Shoes: AG Julie's Tunic Outfit
  2nd Outfit
    Shirt: AG Dallas Store Tee
    Skirt: AG Sparkle Sweater Outfit
    Shoes: AG Kit's BeForever Reporter Outfit
Wrennie: 
  1st Outfit
    Tank: My Life As
    Overalls: Our Generation Garden Variety Outfit
  2nd Outfit 
    Shirt: Batman shirt from The Beach Shack
    Leggings: Our Generation Mad About Plaid
    Boots: Saige's Meet Boots
    Hair Flower: Michael's
  3rd Outfit
    Shirt: Flash Shirt from SewFunDollClothes 
    Shorts: Our Generation Play It Cool
    Shoes: AG Heelies
Penny:
  1st Outfit
     Shirt: AG Sequined Star Tee
     Pants: AG Starry Hoodie Outfit
     Hat: AG Tweed Driver's Cap
     Shoes: AG Flamingo Beach Dress
  2nd Outfit
     Shirt: OG Play It Cool
     Pants: OG Dream On
     Hair Flower: Michael's
    Shoes: AG Caroline's Meet Outfit
Chloe:
  1st Outfit
    Shirt: AG Sequined Star Tee
    Pants: AG
    Shoes: Truly Me Blue Flats
  2nd Outfit
    Dress set: Our Generation Spring In My Step
    Shoes: Kit's Original Meet Shoes

 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a ton of fun! Mmm, that lunch looks divine!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really great trip and we love Red Robin! Not just because of the name either ;)

      -Penny

      Delete