Happy Thanksgiving from us to you! In our family this holiday is about being glad for the people in your life and the blessings we've gotten all year round. We have a big, diverse family, who are all really different, and who have been brought together in lots of special ways to be what we are. Here are some of the things that we are thankful for this year!
- Each other: We are best friends and sisters and we're really glad that we get to spend so much time together, growing up together!
- Our brothers, parents, aunts and uncles, grandparents, and the family you don't see: We have a big family and even though their pictures might not be on our blog they do help us out a whole lot, plus we love them!
- Our blog: It's been a lot of fun telling about our adventures and we have so many more posts still planned to share!
- Our friends: The ones we see face to face and the ones we've made online! We love our friends!
- Sparkles: Of course!
- Our trips: we've seen a lot of places and we are glad because we like learning and traveling!
Thank you so much for being our friends! We love you!
-Callie, Wrennie, Penny, and Chloe