Friday, August 14, 2015

Postcard Exchange!



Hi everybody, Callie here!! And look, I got mail!

With permission, I got to participate in a postcard exchange that Lissie and Lilly were hosting. Everyone sent in postcards, and then we got a stack of postcards in exchange from all over the country and the world. Getting mail was really exciting and fun.

There isn't any way I could share all of them but I did pick a few!


I have actually been here! It was a fun trip :)


This one is from my friends Elyse, Zoe, and Gracie... Elyse and I look a lot alike so I was happy to see mail from her at her school.


And this is from Kit-Kat!


These are from Yoliza and Yukari!


And Josefina and Kailey (I know a Kailey too!) and their person, and Marisol and Margarita.


This one is from Inky


and this one is from Kanani and her friends in Washington!

Which one was mine? The driller from Oklahoma!


I got so many postcards! I'm really happy with this experience. I'm trying to come up with the best way ever to put my postcards in an album (which I'll show off on here when it's done) but I have a lot going on this week and next so I don't have much time to work on it... what is going on? You'll find out really, really soon!

Love,

Callie

Outfit:
Necklace: homemade

2 comments: