Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Hi everybody, it's Callie!

We were nominated for an award about a week ago by Ellie over at On the Other Side of Reality! Today we thought we'd answer the questions really quick!


Rules:

1. Answer the ten questions.
2. Leave ten questions of your own.
3. Nominate ten people for the award.

Well, we don't really know ten people yet, so if you want to do this please go ahead and do that and then link back to your responses in our comments so we can check out your blog!

Here are the questions that Ellie asked us and our ten questions! My answers are in blue and Wrennie's are in red :) 

1. Out of all your beliefs, which do you believe in the most?
-I believe that everyone has a story and that no one should ever assume that they know someone else's.
-Hmm, well. I believe that people should get to live in a way that makes them happy. As long as they're not hurting anyone!
 
2. Describe the room you're in right now.
-I'm in my bedroom! It's circus themed, so it's painted in red and off-white stripes like a tent, and there are a lot of trains and circus animals all around. There's also trapezes hanging from the ceiling! Not to swing from though.
-I'm in my room too! It used to be painted like a forest but now it's painted yellow and I have lots of posters from movies and all my favorite comics on the wall!
 
3. Are you currently wearing socks?
-Nope!
-Nope! Not even wearing shoes right now!

4. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
-Dinner, I think! I like all foods but dinner at my house is always really lively and we have a lot of company (my family!) which is fun!
-Lunch! I love chili-cheese dogs.
 
5. Watching a play or performing in it?
-Watching! I love to perform but don't really want to be an actress so I'd prefer to sit this one out.
-I also say watching! Acting is Chloe's thing. 
 
6. Do you often wear skirts?
-Yeah! A little more than half the time.
-Almost never. It's not that I don't like them, I'm just always doing stuff and skirts get in my way!
 
7. What's your current hairstyle?
-A high ponytail. 
-A french twist braid.
 
8. What irritates you?
-Unwelcome judgment. Sometimes people who don't even know they're being judgey can come across as judgey.
-Bullies!
 
9. Fiction or nonfiction?
-I'll read anything! I like fiction the best but I also really like biographies.
-Both, but right now I'm mostly reading fiction. 
 
10. Favorite snack food?
-Ummm I'm gonna have to go with honey roasted peanuts on this one. Or ice cream!
-Loaded fries! Or maybe veggies and ranch.

And our questions:
1. What's your favorite sport? Or your favorite hobby, if you don't play sports?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. Have you ever eaten from a food truck? What's your favorite one? 
4. What's your favorite game?
5. Can you describe your style?
6. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. What is your favorite toy?
8. What is one thing you would change about the world if you could?
9. How long have you ever gone without sleep?
10. What is your favorite subject in school?

Thanks again Ellie! We love this kind of stuff!


Callie & Wrennie

1 comment: