Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Packing!

Hey guys, Wrennie here! Sorry everything is so dark today. I'm actually getting ready to go to bed.
But before I do that I have to pack! Tomorrow morning my brothers and I are going over to Callie's house. Our parents are going on a vacation and so we kids get to stay with our cousins for like 6 whole days! Even better? Callie and I get to go to Texas on Friday and guess who is coming back with us. Penny and Chloe!! We can't wait to see them!

Back to packing!
So there is almost everything I'm bringing with me.

I've got all my favorite shirts:
Plus my favorite pants and leggings!

My most comfy shoes:
We're going to be doing a lot of explorting!

A hat to keep the sun off my nose:
 I like my freckles but I don't really want more.

Then I got some shampoo and a first aid kit. Like I said lots of exploring. I bet one of us ends up with a scraped knee or something!
And, of course, I didn't forget my tooth brush or my favorite mouthwash!

All that goes in my big bag but I'm also packing a little purse. What goes in there?
A water bottle, my sunglasses, and Batman! I'm also bringing a magazine to read on the trip to Aunt Aggie's and a notebook...to take notes in.

Now I'm all ready to go:
I can't wait to get going! It's going to be a really fun trip and I'm so excited to spend time with Callie and to see Chloe again. We're going to do so much cool stuff. Don't worry, we're going to share it all with you guys. It's going to be 6 whole days of playing and checking out cool old historical stuff and exploring parks AND we're totally going to try and see the world's largest peanut!!

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight!
But I better try :)

Wrennie


Clothes
Wrennie: 
    Shirt: AG
    Shorts: Springfield Collections Soccer Outfit

    Earrings: AG Grace's earrings

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited, I can't wait!! I heard from Penny yesterday and she's way ready to get home! We are going to have so much fun and we have so much stuff to cram in!! Daddy is excited even, he's had trundles set up in our rooms all week :P

    -Callie

    PS We WILL see that peanut!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah we will! Giant peanut here we come!! It's gonna be so awesome.

      -Wrennie

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I hope you two have fun!!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete