Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New Blogger Award!

Hey guys, Wrennie here. We got nominated for the New Blogger Award by Ellie from On the Other Side of Reality! Thanks Ellie, we're super excited!
Here are the rules:
1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to the blog.
2. Go comment on a post of the person you nomination letting them know they were nominated.
3. Copy the picture above on your post.
4. Link your post back to the original post. (For some reason the link on Emily's site wouldn't work for me, so for now you're going to have to deal without a link. I'll try again later, though. :) )
5. Add the picture to your tool bar or page.
6. Copy these rules onto your post.
7. Have fun!
 Wrennie:
 1. Favorite type of pie?
  •  Cherry! Always Cherry.
 2. Last song you listened to?
  • Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
 3. Favorite childhood TV show?
  • I'm a big fan of Teen Titans Go!
 4. Favorite Etsy shop?
 5. When you eat chocolate bunnies, do you feel like a bunny murderer?
  • Nope! Om nom nom nom

Callie:

1. Favorite type of pie?
  •  Super hard! I like pie a lot and am probably friend to all of it! But I'll go with lemon! That's usually what we get if I pick.
2. Last song you listened to?
  • Actually something from Carnival of the Animals. I went to see my friend Marisol in ballet class ;)
3. Favorite childhood TV show?
  • Ummmm The Flash!
4. Favorite Etsy shop?
5. When you eat chocolate bunnies, do you feel like a bunny murderer?
  • I don't really!

Our Questions:
  1. What is your favorite hot beverage?
  2. How about your favorite summer snack?
  3. Hogwarts House?
  4. Who's your favorite superhero? (We have to ask!)
  5. Do you collect anything?
Thanks again to Ellie for nominating us! We don't know a lot of bloggers yet but we nominate Doll Guts and Gristle!

Callie & Wrennie

2 comments:

  1. Your answers were super fun to read! :) And ugh I love "Wildest Dreams". It's one of my favorite songs off the album :).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a blast doing this! I've been listening to that album all week. Love it!! Thanks again :)

      -Wrennie

      Delete