Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Crafts!

Hi everybody! I have really exciting news! I'm making a quilt!

Well, I'm going to. I haven't started it yet. BUT I'm going to! Which is awesome, because my mom can quilt, and my grandmas could, and my great-grandmas could... so I've always wanted to learn but I haven't quite been ready enough. There's a quilt-a-long that's two blocks a month (I think) so I'll be posting lots of pictures of my blocks in progress and stuff.


The other day Wrennie told you it was raining and I was working on a project... well, I was sewing. Not quilts though! Clothes! I don't know if you guys know this (well how could you since I've only ever posted one time) but I don't like to be idle. Reading is as still as I get! So when it was raining the other day I decided to make a quick t-shirt and a skirt.


And today I got to wear it! It's finally sunny outside. My t-shirt and skirt cost me a whole grand total of 75 cents. Isn't that awesome? I celebrated by playing with my favorite doll outside.


Which is my American Girl doll Julie! I love her clothes! She's always so bright and cheerful looking AND her best friend is a gymnast which I think is really cool. I really love Ivy too but they retired her before I got to get her (otherwise I probably would have gotten her). I'll probably talk about her books later on but that's later on! For today we just went for a walk and explored some.


Do you guys do any crafts?

Callie

Clothes:
First photo:
Jacket, shirt, skirt, and hair clip: OG Jeans Can Come True
Shoes: AG Saige's Sweater Outfit

Second photo:
Hair clip: OG Jeans Can Come True
Shirt: handmade [from a shirt at goodwill]
Skirt: handmade [from an old pair of jeans]
Shoes: OG Let's Motor

2 comments:

  1. Just saying (because I'm only a lurker on AGC so I didn't get to mention this)... my #49 is going to be Calliope with the nickname Callie and that was before I saw yours!

    ReplyDelete