Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wrennie's Rainy Day Must Haves

Hey everyone, Wrennie here!

I don't know what it's like where you guys are but it's been cold and rainy here today. Mom says spring is coming soon and April showers bring May flowers or something like that. But I told her it was still March......
Anyway, Callie is busy working on a project right now. So I've decided to share with you my favorite things to get me through a rainy day!

First thing tea!
We have a small collection of tea pots at home, but this one is my favorite to drink out of. I always feel like a lady! I'm having Caramel Apple Dream tea today because I've been told I don't need anymore caffeine. I don't mind really because this tea is SO good.

Second a good book!
 Mom is reading a book about a horse named Seabiscuit and I'm reading The Haunted Opera! ~Spooky! Maybe I'll tell you about it after I finish.

 Next is a snack!
We made rice crispy treats for my uncle's birthday yesterday! We have left overs :D

And finally a snuggly, warm blanket and a comfy couch.
There! Now I'm all ready to enjoy my afternoon. I hope you guys liked my list of rainy day must haves and are having a great day yourselves!

Wrennie

 Clothes:
Top - My Twinn Love & Peace Pajamas
Hoodie - My Life As
Earrings - Fresh and Fun Earrings 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like a fun way to spend a dreary afternoon. I'll have to try it the next rainy day we have. That tea looks good! I'll have to look for it at the store.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really tasty! My mom says if you can't find it in the stores they sell it online!

      -Wrennie

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Gotta help tea people out!

      -Wrennie

      Delete
  2. That tea looks super good! :) I love reading and tea. There are these things, book stands, almost, that you can get and put your books on so you just glance over and read whilst at the table sipping tea. They're lovely :)
    I nominated you for the New Blogger Award!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I need one of those stands! My brother Egg always gets mad at me if I try to eat around a book.

      Thank you for the nomination! We'll do a post about it soon :)

      -Wrennie

      Delete