Wednesday, July 22, 2015

go team USA!!


Hi everybody, Callie here with something new to show you!

Those of us who like to tumble in my family got a package the other day... from my dad! LOL. (Yes, my parents are married and live together, and really I guess it was mail for him but it had our names on it...) Which is actually a lot of us. We're all really energetic and since tumbling gave me something to focus all of that energy on, my parents put all of my brothers and sisters in tumbling too and we all like it some! But we've found other things to do too!

Anyway! I decided to model mine for you!



It's a team USA gymnastics set! Can I just say that I LOVE it? It came with a jacket, a pair of pants, and a leotard, all made of the same fabric, and also a hair tie, hand guards, a medal from London, and a pair of slippers.


And here is my leotard! And shoes.


It zips up the back and has USA printed on it, and rhinestones on the blue part.


Here it is with my pants over. My mom says it makes me look super buff. I don't think I've ever been called buff before!! The pants are blue, with a white stripe going down the outside of each leg, an elastic waist and USA printed on the pants. They go really well with the leotard and they fit really nicely.


Here are the slippers. They are kind of hard soled but they're good slippers! (They aren't my favorites. My favorite pair came with this leotard.)


And my hand grips! These protect your palms when you're on the bars and stuff. I... don't really use grips every time; please don't tell my coach! In class and stuff I do if I have to but if I'm flipping at home then I don't. Anyway these are pretty cool grips!


And here is my jacket! It's probably my favorite part. There's a thin blue stripe where the arm connects to the body. Here are a couple of closeups of the awesome!



I love every part of it so much! This is basically the best outfit ever you guys!


Sorry for such a weird post, but I just had to share! I hope you guys all enjoyed it and if you are a gymnast too then please let me know about your favorite leotard too! 


-Callie

Outfit:
Everything from here!

8 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I love the jacket and pants, they're so cool! I hope you enjoy your new gear!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I nominated you two for an award!

      - Ellie

      Delete
    2. Yay, thank you! We will sit and fill it out as soon as Wrennie has time too! :)

      -callie

      Delete
  2. Such a great set! Callie looks wonderful!
    -Thumbptak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's really cool! I love your new set and you do look buff. Way to go Callie!

    -Wrennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wrennie! I guess all those workouts paid off!! <3

      -Callie

      Delete