Tuesday, July 7, 2015

DC Swag

Hey guys, Wrennie here! Long time no see. Did everyone have a good 4th of July? I know I did. Lots of fun and pretty lights!
I bet you're wondering why I'm standing next to this stack of stuff! Well today I'm going to show you my whole action figure (and other comic stuff) collection!

I have three Funko Pops!
I match one of them today :D

This is Funko Pop Flash:

Then I have the Joker Batman and an unmasked Batman!
I think they're super cute! They even have the little spikey things and their gauntlets:
Cool right?

I have three Red Hood action figures:
The one on the top is Red Hood from the comic Red Hood and the Outlaws and then the bottom two are from that new Batman game that came out that I'm not allowed to play till I'm older.......sigh.

Next up are Nightwing and Red Robin!
Nightwing isn't actually an action figure! He's a Kotobukiya statue! He's really really pretty. Red Robin is pretty cool too, but not as shiny.

Then I have Catwoman and Surf's Up Batman:
They're from the old old TV show. I am allowed to watch that! Why is Catwoman on the higher box?

Because she's QUEEN that's why!

Next is one of my two favorite non-bat people. Arsenal!
He's soooooo cool!

And last but not least is my super favorite! My Batman!
He was my very first Batman and a gift from my auntie! He goes with my everywhere.

Do you see this face?
This face means BUSINESS!

Here I am with all of them:
I think I need to get some more shelves!

I have one more cool thing to show you. It's this big poster thing:
It's a blown up cover of Detective Comics 587 and it's taller than me!

That's all for today! Hope you liked seeing all of my action figures and stuff. I really had a lot of fun showing you everything!
p.s. My cousin Merlin took this picture because he said I looked awesome in my new Flash shirt!

Wrennie

Clothes
Wrennie: 
    Shirt: From SewFunDollClothes
    Pants: My Life As Capris 4 Me Set
    Skates: OG Hip to be Square
    Earrings: AG Grace's Heart Earrings

2 comments: