Monday, June 8, 2015

Meet Ringling!


Hi everybody! It's Callie and I have some really exciting news! The other day my dad left all alone for a while. Usually he doesn't do that... usually at least one of us goes or he asks if we want to. But he came home with a surprise and this time it was for me!

You see, in my family everyone gets their own pet when they're old enough and we are just reponsible for it. My parents help but it's something that's our very own. (Yes, our house is kind of crazy sometimes but we love it that way!) And I got mine!


This little Pomeranian! Daddy says Pomeranians are a lot like me in personality. I'm not sure if I should say thanks or what :P I had no idea he was coming so I didn't have a name picked out, but we get to name our pets whatever we want and after some debate my aunt suggested Ringling and that's what I've named him! After my favorite thing, the circus!


He's pretty small isn't he? I think he's super cute though! I'm pretty sure you could hear me squealing halfway across the world when I got him!


I have ordered a neck ruffle for him and he'll be a fun circus dog! So far I know that he's really playful and he has a lot of energy and he gets along with everyone in my family (and their pets too). He sleeps in my room and I love him SO much!


I think we're going to be best friends! And even though this is a super quick post I know you will see more pictures of Ringling in the future!



-Callie

Outfit:
Shirt: The Beach Shack
Pants: AG store purchase
Shoes: AG Kit's Classic Meet Outfit
Headband: AG Talent Show Set

6 comments:

  1. Ringling is SOO adorable!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I can't wait to come play with him!

    -Wrennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got his neck ruffle!!! :) It's pink but that's okay, we'll make him another ;)

      -Callie

      Delete